- Check your EGO at the door. You are only here to compete against yourself! Remember, somewhere there is an athlete warming up with your 1RM!
- Be on time, however don’t start early. Take time to mobilize, stretch, and converse. If you start the warm-up early, you get to warm up again.
- Respect our equipment. Never drop an empty barbell. This includes while in the process of undressing your bar. Make all attempts to not drop kettlebells or dumbbells.
- Don’t cheat! No one cares if you finish first. Everyone cares if you cheat!
- Take ownership. Be responsible and respectful and take pride in your box.
- Introduce yourself to newbies! We are more than a BOX — we are a family!
- Clean up after yourself. If you use it, wipe it down. If you bleed, sweat, pee, etc…clean it up.
- If the coach says stop, STOP! We are here to teach you and push you, but also to protect you!!
- The workout isn’t over until the last athlete finishes! You are expected to put your equipment away, but not until every athlete has finished the WOD. Stand, sit down, collapse, whatever you need to do, but support every athlete still working!
- Dress Code — dress like an adult! We are all here to work out! No one wants to see your butt cheeks!
Be loud! Grunt, scream, yell — do whatever it takes to get yourself through the workout, and then to pull your fellow athletes through!
- Be Patient! Injuries come from impatience. Don’t be greedy. Slow down. Ask questions. Ask for help. Upward progression in strength, speed, and ability WILL COME.